Full Venue Rentals
The recently renovated Orpheum Theater Flagstaff features a state-of-the-art sound & lights system, a lounge area with full bar, a movie screen with projection capabilities, and a state-of-the-art Eastern Acoustic Works Sounds System. This space can be used for major concerts, film screenings, conventions, symphonies, poetry readings, comedy shows, theatrical performances, company business parties, fundraisers, weddings, and more!
- Full Theater: 950 cap
- Seated: 600 cap with some standing room
- Reserved Seating: 600 (315 reserved seats on the floor plus bar lounge, balcony, and standing room.)
- Film Sreenings: 400 seated or 450 with standing room
- Stage Dimensions : 26′ Wide x 25′ Deep x 3’4″ High
- EAW KF810 Line Array with SB118P subs
- Full lighting system including Chamsys Control & Chauvet Intelligent Lighting System
*Capacities may be limited due to COVID-19
Making Your Event Virtual
As the #1 Flagstaff facility to produce a live, virtual event, the Orpheum Theater offers professional lighting and sound, modern technology, and an experienced production crew.
We specialize in events ranging from live streamed concerts, to business presentations and virtual team gatherings.
Download our Webcast Rental Sheet for more information on tech specs and venue rental rates.
Tell Us About Your Event
Our professional team puts on 200+ events a year. Let us help you with the logistics of yours! Tell us a little bit about your event, and we will follow-up with a suggested best space, pricing, and availability.