When visiting the Orpheum Theater, your safety is our top priority and therefore guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. Upon arrival to the front entrance, please have your I.D. ready and bags open and available for inspection.
- We are an ALL AGES venue, unless specifically noted. Please check event details before purchasing tickets.
- Our All Ages Policy is guests over 16 with a state issued photo Identification card. Guests under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a Legal Guardian.
- ALL guests must present a valid, State-Issued Photo ID upon entry.
- All guests must wear tops, bottoms, and shoes.
- Clothing MUST cover undergarments (waistbands and straps excluded)
- No see-through fabrics. Clothing MUST cover breasts, genitals, and buttocks, and must be opaque.
ALCOHOL & DRUGS
- No ID means No Consumption, there are No Exceptions.
- Anyone appearing inebriated OR unruly will be refused entrance – no refunds.
- Guests under 21 years of age are not permitted in the main bar area.
- No outside food or beverage.
- No flasks OR drug paraphernalia, confiscated items will not be returned.
- Age 21 and up: No outside alcohol permitted, drinks will be confiscated or poured out before entrance.
- Under 21: If found with outside alcohol, it will be confiscated and guest will be denied entry – no refunds.
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, and illegal drugs
- Glass bottle/objects, aluminum cans, metal water bottles
- Backpacks larger than 10 x 14″
- Strollers of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Chains longer than 6 inches (wallets, belts, necklaces, etc.)
- Animals (with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA)
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, 360-degree cameras, and cameras with removable lenses, and/or other photography equipment
- Small light-up devices
- Selfie sticks
- Totems (self-crafted, decorated sticks or poles)
- Poi (e.g. sticks, rope, balls, fiber optic whips)
- Laser Pointers
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Aerosols (e.g. hairspray, sunscreen, boost oxygen)
- Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Permanent markers, spray paint, paint pens
*The Orpheum Theater does not return confiscated items
- Personal I.D.
- Purse/ Small Bag under 10 x 14″ – subject to search upon entry.
- Empty Clear Water Bottle
- Personal cameras without removable lenses
- Nicotine vapes are permitted in the designated outdoor smoking area only. THC vapes are strictly prohibited.
* We Recommend Protective Headphones or Earplugs For Young Children
Venue Ticketing Disclaimer
By purchasing a ticket to attend an event at The Orpheum Theater Flagstaff, you agree to adhere by all policies and protocols set in place by management. Please refer to the Policies tab at the top of the page.