Our box office is currently closed due to Coivd-19
At this time all event tickets will be electronic tickets which can be printed at home or delivered to your phone and presented and scanned at the door
For in-person sales and a physical ticket go to
Rainbow’s End – in Downtown Flagstaff
2 Historic Rte 66 #101, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Ticketing Policies, Refunds and Ticket Transfers
- Please have your state issued ID and the credit card used for the ticket order as you may be asked to present these at the door or these items will help if we need to track your order
- The Orpheum does not handle ticket transfers.
- All ticket transfers will be handled by the purchaser via See Tickets.
The purchaser will be asked to set up a See Tickets account with the same email used for purchase and then will be prompted to set up a ticket transfer
- For Guaranteed Name Changes OR Transfers, requests must be made 72 hours prior to the event.
- The Orpheum is not held liable for name changes or ticket transfers.
- Refunds are available per show and refund policies will be explained in the event description
- Click here for refunds if the event has been postponed or cancelled due to Covid-19
Venue Ticketing Disclaimer
By purchasing a ticket to attend an event at The Orpheum Theater Flagstaff, you agree to adhere to all policies and protocols set in place by management. Please refer to the Policies tab at the top of the page.