***Our box office is currently closed due to Covid-19***
At this time all event tickets will be electronic tickets sold online, which can be printed at home or delivered to your phone and presented and scanned at the door.
Ticketing Policies, Refunds and Ticket Transfers
- Please have your state issued ID and the credit card used for the ticket order as you may be asked to present these at the door or these items will help if we need to track your order
- The Orpheum does not handle ticket transfers.
- All ticket transfers will be handled by the purchaser via See Tickets.
The purchaser will be asked to set up a See Tickets account with the same email used for purchase and then will be prompted to set up a ticket transfer.
- For Guaranteed Name Changes OR Transfers, requests must be made 72 hours prior to the event. Click here for detailed instructions on how to complete a ticket transfer
- The Orpheum is not held liable for name changes or ticket transfers.
- Refunds are available per show and refund policies can be found on your ticket
Venue Ticketing Disclaimer
By purchasing a ticket to attend an event at The Orpheum Theater Flagstaff, you agree to adhere to all policies and protocols set in place by management. Please refer to our policies on Permitted & Prohibited Items.